Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bashing my head


  I’m so piss off.. this could be MyLove’s last day at work. Just days before Christmas and days before bills that total more than our income are due. Mmmm.. should I buy presents or just hold on to this paycheck.
  Just pisses me off that I didn’t save as well as I should have. By the way, I control the finances in the house. He gives me paycheck I pay the bills, but they spend the money. Like.. ‘oh lets go out to eat’.. oh ‘I need this’.. blah same BS every Friday that’s payday. I have not gotten me anything in the past 10 years, the things that are mine are used and the things that are my hobby has been put off and just sitting in the dust waiting for free time.
  Yes we are one of those living paycheck to paycheck. In this short month, we’ve lost food stamps (which was helping us eat and cook healthier), medical insurance for all in household, and possibly a job. Mind you we still owe for some of August rent since we had to skip out on it to attend mother in law’s funeral out of state.

Hours later….

  So Jeff called on his way home and let me know he still has his job until at least the end of January. Which means I must pick up the slack and start being more wise about money.
  Growing up I didn’t have a great role model in financing. So I’m going into this new, this whole saving and being wise with money. But I’m good at what I’ve been doing. So my ass… I got to get it moving to understanding the seriousness of saving.
  Boy, a thing like this actually ruins my whole day… and on top of that I slept in till 9am. The last time I did that I must’ve been in college!!! So I didn’t get anything done but a load of dishes in the dishwasher.

  Christmas is just a few more days. I have not gotten any presents. On top of that my student loans and insurance are through the roof! #1 is growing up fast, she is 10 now, going on 14 with an attitude! But she’s fashionable. At the moment she wants to be a fashion designer so she has asked for a sewing machine, my sister got her one so now I need to go find some good scissors and a gift card for fabric. I found a real awesome book called ‘One-Yard Wonders 101 sewing projects ‘ by Rebecca Yaker & Patricia Hoskins. iHanna’s blog writes a nice review of this book, http://www.ihanna.nu/blog/?p=1073.
  #2 is just 5 years old. Its a lot easier to buy for the younger ones. They are happy with anything! Baby dolls, what else!
  Our tree is up and stockings are hung with care, presents are wrapped from relatives afar and all that’s left is plan for a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment